Robin’s passion for painting and sketching began in 1999. She specializes in realistic wildlife art but also enjoys painting watercolor landscapes and sketching portraits. She has had no formal art instruction and attributes her talent to answered prayer. She is inspired by God’s creation as she attempts to depict wildlife in their natural habitats.
Awards and Exhibits
- North Carolina Waterfowl Stamp Competition, Eighth Place, 2017
- Delaware Duck Stamp Contest, Second Place, 2016
- Colorado Duck Stamp Contest, Seventh Place, 2016
- Indianapolis International Airport, Indiana Wildlife Artists, Award Winning Works of Art, 2015
- 32nd Annual Indiana Wildlife Artists, Juried Art Show, Honorable Mention, "Wigeons in Flight", 2015
- 31st Annual Indiana Wildlife Artists, Juried Art Show, First Place, "Hoodies", 2014
- Marsh Madness Solo Artist, Heritage and Carnegie Art Center, Linton, Indiana, 2013
- Heritage and Carnegie Fall Art Show, People's Choice Award for "Polebridge Whitetail", 2012
- Indiana Wildlife Artists, Juried Art Show, Second Place, "Praire Dog", 2011
- South Carolina Duck Stamp Contest, Honorable Mention for "Wintering Wigeons", 2008
- 22nd Annual Indiana Wildlife Artists Juried Art Show, Honeywell Center, Wabash, Indiana 2005
- Nature and Wildlife Juried Art Show, John A. Logan Museum, Carterville, Illinois
- Columbian Zoo Juried Art Exhibit in Lafayette, Indiana.
- Framery and Gallery in Linton, Indiana
- Shawnee Theater in Bloomfield, Indiana
- Festival of Fine Arts at Cherokee Ridge in Solsberry, Indiana
- Bloomfield Apple Festival Art Show, Bloomfield, Indiana
- Indiana State Museum, Demonstration
She has shown and sold her work at fund raisers for the National Wild Turkey Federation, the Indiana Recycling Coalition, the Civitan Club, and Farmers and Hunters Feeding the Hungry, Friends of Goose Pond, and Ducks Unlimited.